Tuesday, October 24, 2017

COP 3 / Tutorial 1

During the first Tutorial with Amber, my final question was discussed, and I went into depth about the areas I will be exploring. We changed a bit the question as it was quite too long. Also, we spoke about focusing more on a specific theme like cosmetics or food packaging. I feel I will try to go with the idea of food packaging as I have never designed any food packaging before.

Question:

Is the packaging design effecting consumer choice when purchasing a product? 

It was also useful to talk about the practical element, even if I am currently not at a developed stage with this element of the module. Thinking about what I will produce as a practical piece now means that this can now start to evolve over the next few weeks and during my research. 

For the next tutorial, I will bring the first draft of introduction and a plan of what I will talk about in each section of my dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment