Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Practical Exploration - Ideas

As I don't have any solid idea, I have create a mind map with possible ideas for this brief.



The mind map idea helped me a lot to chose my favourite theme. My first idea is about designing two packages for one product which is going to be a tea. One of the packages would look luxury containing the same products as the one with low quality packaging. The other idea is to make two the same looking packaging for a tea but in two different prices and as the expensive one would contain separate sachets for each tea bag. The only difference between packaging would be the type of material which I am going to use for it. The packaging of more expensive's one would be made of metal and the one for the cheaper one would be made of paper. 

Firstly I have looked at different tea packaging just to get understanding of how my packaging should look like. 

I really like those packagings, they looks very professional and smart. Some of them looks like expensive ones as the packaging is rich and every single tea bag is in separate sachet. This example exactly shows what I am aiming to do.




I have also took some photos of my teas how they look inside in the packaging.


No comments:

Post a Comment