Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Practical Exploration - Research of Packaging

As my teas are flavoured I need to make my packaging designs suitable for the theme.
The first packaging is about rose tea so I need to use some roses illustrations as a design for it.
I have looked at different illustrations to get some inspiration for my designs. I really like those illustrations I think I would draw some roses or maybe take some photos of them.





I have done couple sketches of flowers which I am going to use for my tea packaging.



Moreover I need to design the back of the packaging as well. I have done a bit of research to find out what kind of information I need to use for it. I took couple of photographs of my teas. The teas has different information on the back of them such us: how to make a tea, history of the brand, the ingredients and a bit of information about a tea. As I have created a new brand I don't have any history of it I am thinking about using a little information how to make a tea for the back of it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment