Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Practical Exploration - Logo

I thought about 3 different names which I can use for the name of tea brand.

- Chill Out Tea
- Czillmach
- Aura

I really like the first one one 'Chill Out Tea' because looking at the name of it, it symbolise relax and rest. I want to keep the name simple, clear and short. I have done couple of possible ideas for the symbol and logo. I have looked only at thin typeface as the bold one would not suit the theme.
For the logo I have used tea leaf as I think appropriate one.

The font which I had chose for my logo is Century Gothic, I had to chose lower cases as doing it in capital cases would not suit the symbol and the meaning of it. Doing it in capital letters would look like someone is 'shouting' so it wouldn't suit my theme.



I am also thinking about creating 2 different teas Rose and Camomile. I have done digital ideas for the label. I want to make them in white and black as the illustrations of the flowers would be colourful.



I really like the outcome of them, I would use it as a final logo for my packaging. I feel I have chose appropriate font as it suits the world 'chill out'.  The font which I had chose for 'Rose' and 'Camomile' is Mirella Script. 



No comments:

Post a Comment