Saturday, April 22, 2017

Practical work - Brand - Pets at home

Image result for pets at home



As I am promoting a food for rabbits, it is important to find a brand for who I am going to do the advert for. The most famous shop and brand with animals and supplies in Uk it's 'Pets at home'. Pets at Home is the United Kingdom's largest pet supplies retailer, with more than 370 stores and 6,000 employees. The company sells products including food, toys, bedding, medication and accessories, and pets. 

Slogans: 

'Where pets come first' 
'For all times you will share' 
'We know pets by heart' 

I have found a couple of TV adverts promoting 'Pets at home' company. It was worth a look as I could find out what typeface, colors, and slogans they are using. Also how their adverts look like as I will create a similar one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment