Sunday, April 23, 2017

Practical Work - Evaluation

Practical Conclusion 

Overall I am very pleased with the outcome of my practical work. I feel commercials and advertisements play important role in our lives today. No matter where we go in the world, we see advertisements around us all the time. I feel my posters are more successful than the commercial it's self mainly because I haven't done anything like this before. But I am very pleased that I had a chance to try something new and I really enjoyed it, especially that I could use my photography skills during this project and learn new more about this type of design.


COP Evaluation 

I really enjoyed COP this year, as I could choose a topic for my essay and my practical work by myself without any limitations. I have chosen advertisements and commercials mainly because I really wanted to give a try to create my own commercial as I haven't done it bore. It was quite challenging but at the same time beneficial to try something new and learn new things and new software. I was really interested in the subject matter I focussed my essay on and found it really enjoyable to write about. I would also like to continue with this theme of advertisement for my dissertation next year as it is a field of Graphic Design that I would like to work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment