Saturday, April 22, 2017

Practical work - Posters

Using my photography and inspiration from the researched posters promoting food for animals I have created my own posters. The idea for the logo design of 'Pets at home' company I took from the packaging for the rabbit's food which I am promoting. Also, the used colors in posters are taken from the logo and the packaging of the food. I have used the slogan 'Where pets come first' as I thought is the most suitable one. Overall I feel the posters came up successful. In the posters, I had used the most important information about the food using words like 'essential vitamins and minerals' which I have taken from the packaging as I didn't want to put a lot of text to don't make the audience feel confused, just wanted to keep it simple and clear. The font for the text is the same to the one 'Pets at home' uses. To make the audience know what the poster/ advert is about I have used the picture of the packing for the food which it is promoting.



























Feedback: 

Which poster do you prefer? 

- I like the first one. 
- First one and the second one. 
- The 4th one (bunny is washing its face) is cute 
- I think the first three 
- First one 
- First one 
- The last one 
- Love the photos! The second one 

Is there any changes you will make to it? Any different colours I can use? 

- I feel the green colour suits the pictures and the theme representing natural and healthy food. 
- I think you should add maybe a bit more of info to encourage people buy this product? but it looks grate. 
- Green is the best, as it also suits the colours of the food packaging. 
- More info, but don't make it to busy 
- Maybe add some text, something which the rabbit will say about it. 
- No, good work. 

After receiving a feedback I have decided to add a bit more information to the poster about the food. Also I have added a text 'Recommended by Vets' as this one of the manipulation techniques, they are using for the adverts to make them more appealing. It other people, particularly experts, believe in something, this is used to convince the reader that it must be right. I have made changes only to 3 posters to the ones people said are the most successful ones. I have also added text 'Keep me healthy' to make it seem as the message is from the rabbit to make a connection with the commercial.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment