Friday, April 21, 2017

Practical work - Main ideas

Animal - The advert promoting food for animals 

My first idea is to create an advert promoting food for animals mainly because I own a rabbit and I have really enjoyed using him for my work in previous modules.The advert would be short 30 seconds max promoting the food for rabbits. Working on, on this project I am thinking of creating supporting posters for the advert. 

audience: people in different age, who own animals (rabbits). 
tone: friendly, funny, informative 
aim: promote food for rabbits using manipulation techniques: 

- Anthropomorphism - giving human qualities to non - human object or beings
My idea is to use children's voice to pretend that the rabbit is speaking directly to the audience. 

- Catchy Jingles - catchy musical composition. 
I thought about adding catchy, sweet, childish music as the background for the video which would suit perfectly the children's voice and make the advert be more interesting and engaging. 

- Suitable colours 
I think it the most important part to use suitable colours for the advert. As the advert would be about the animal's food, the colours should be friendly and bright. 



Perfume - The advert promoting new perfume on the market

The second idea is to create an advert promoting the new perfume. I thought about using brands like Dior, Marc Jacobs etc. Moreover, I thought about designing a perfume for Man and Woman. The advert should last max for 30 seconds. The video would be about two models man and woman meeting up each other because of the perfume. Also, I could use my own photography skills to create posters. 

audience: young adults/ adults - both genders 
tone: friendly
aim: promote the new perfume for any existing brand 

- Catchy Jingles - catchy musical composition. 
I thought about adding catchy, soft and romantic music into in to give a suitable feel to it. 

- Suitable colours 
Pink, purple, red - symbolizing romance 

No comments:

Post a Comment