Sunday, April 23, 2017

Practical Work - Text for the video

Before recording a video I had to prepare a speech which is going to be used for the commercial. All the information about the food is real as I took it from the rabbit's food packaging which I am going to promote. The rabbit from the advert will be a narrator, so it will look like the rabbit is speaking directly to the audience to encourage them buying this food. For the voice I would like to use children's voice to make it more appealing and cute. By using the idea of  rabbit as a narrator is one of the manipulation techniques used in commercials. It is called Anthropomorphism which is giving human qualities to non - human objects or being to make viewers feel an emotional closeness or empathy with the animal.

1st scene: Oh, hey my name is Toffee! Have you heard of new food for me and other bunnies?

2nd scene: Which is rich in Vitamines and natural antioxidants, which combined with the Profeed will keep my immune system in perfect order! Also with balanced calcium and phosphorus for strong and healthy teeth!

3rd scene: Oh and I forgot to add that it contains hay which is the base of my diet!

4th scene: Oils and zinc help me maintain a healthy, shiny and soft fur!




No comments:

Post a Comment